Pages

Ads 468x60px

4 Jan 2016

hello world we are Kurds please protect our lives give us more weapons to defend us from the Turkish fascists and terrorists.


hello world we are Kurds please protect our lives give us more weapons to defend us from the Turkish fascists and terrorists.

Hello world, I am a Kurd please help me Turkish fascist barbarous killing me, I do not want you to come here and fight you just give me the strong arms that we can defend ourselves from the Turkish terrorist regime
we urge the world to help the Kurdish people in Northern Kurdistan against Turkish criminal brbariska fascist regime, precisely Turkish barbaric fascist regime of killing Kurdish civilians and children and the world keeps silent. right now the Kurds in northern Kurdistan needs modern and powerful weapons to defend itself against Turkish barbaric terrorist regime

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates